Using the rail pulling and tensioning set, it is possible to draw two rail ends together or secure them in place so as to tension the rails.
- Rail set for use with UIC60 (15132)
- Bottom plates, top plates and clamps suitable for UIC 54/60 and NP 46.
- Within minimum clearance outline.
- Only to be used by authorized, qualified personnel.
- In transport/storage box.
|Pulling set weight (kg)||650|
|operating length (m)||min. 2, maximum 12|
|operating pressure (bar)||700|
|max. pulling force (ton)||50|
|fuel||Aspen fuel 4d|
|transport crate dimensions (l x w x h) (m)||2,08 x 0,97 x 0,76|
|total weight (kg)||750|
All prices include 17% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Rail lifter, to place rollers
Aluminium trolley, unbraked
Drilling/milling machine, electric
Universal power wrench, Robel 30.82, RKS