All-round, high-quality cross-line laser with ultra-visible laser beams. The laser is suitable for all finishing work, such as ceilings, walls, tiling, kitchens and bathrooms. The unique feature of this laser is that it can project a horizontal line and 4 vertical lines that are perpendicular to each other in a 360 degree circle. These lines can be switched on and off individually. Included as standard in the case is a stable 3-metre tripod. Because this laser automatically levels itself using stepper motors, it is extremely stable and accurate.
- 360° horizontal line projection
- 4 vertical laser lines met intersection above the laser
- 1 plumb point, simplifies positioning the laser
- Self-adjusting by means of electric servo motors
- Rotatable housing with fine adjustment
- Includes height-adjustable 3 metre tripod, target plate, laser glasses and charger
- Complete set supplied in one case
|Code 12500||per day 47,97 € including 17% VAT per week 119,93 € including 17% VAT|
|accuracy:||1 mm / 10 m|
|visibility to max. (m)||15|
|stand connection (inch)||5/8''|
All prices include 17% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Tripod, height-adjustable, 4 m
Rotary laser (visible line), horizontal and vertical